We are proud to associate with these supporting S-Gauge organizations.
What is S-Gauge
Rather than repeat information that is well covered by other sites on the Internet, here are links
that cover topics that deal with descriptions, explanations, and the history of S-Gauge.
- NASG "New to S" page Explains what 'S-scale' is
and how it came to be. Also provides some history of A.C.Gilbert American Flyer trains
- A table of model train scales
Peter Vanvliet compiled a table of the many scales of model trains. S-Scale is also known as 1:64 scale.
- What is S-Scale The S-Scale SIG Forum depicts a true modelers
perspective of S-Scale.
Related Hobby Links
- SJSG RailRoad Links Page The SJSG Club sponsers this page. It is a collection of
informational links that are related to trains, railroads and S-Gauge modeling. The links page is based on Protopage, an award-winning modifiable page
that allows you to construct your own home pages, or as we did, a resource of links from the Internet. No sense in replicating that effort here, we
just link you to it. If you bookmark the page, you can access it anytime.
SJSG Favorite Links
- American Models Products We partnered with American Models to make our
30th Anniversary Commemerative car.
- Peter's Model Railroading Peter did the fundamental construction of our Web Site.
He also supports a very informative site featuring his modeling efforts.
- The 'First' SJSG Web Site The SJSG Club first sponsered a web site in early 2000 to help
promote our club. The web site was active during the period of modems and dial-up access, and was built to optimize the slow download
speeds of the day. Graphics were small, and the browsers of the day were Netscape and Internet Explorer 3.0. The task of revamping the old web
site to use new technology and fast download speeds was deemed overwhelming, so we decided to build a brand-spanking new one. The old site
still has a wealth of information and history about our club, and we have decided to maintain both sites.
- Search for "South Jersey S Gaugers" on the Internet